| April 13, 2015 04:36 pm
Industrial design is the outer appearance of a product. Industrial designs include three dimensional elements such as shape, surface or two dimensional elements such as color and pattern.
Our services in this area include:
- Design searches and advice on the patentability and availability of the target design.
- Drafting descriptions and protection claims for industrial designs, translating design descriptions and relevant documents as well as preparing drawings and photos as required.
- Design filing, prosecution and renewal of validity.
- Recording of license and/or assignment of designs, opposition, cancellation and defense relating to design rights.
- Assessment and analysis of potential infringements of design rights.
- Other design-related matters.