Dao Phuong Hanh
Tel: +84 83519 4666
Ms. Hanh joined Aliat Legal as Associate Director under the Intellectual Property Practice, after having spent 10 years practicing as a Patent & Trademark Attorney and Trademark Manager at InvestConsult Group. She is specialized in designs, trademarks, trade names, geographical indications, domain names and copyright.
Ms. Hanh has extensive experience in advising, drafting and processing responses and arguments in trademark litigation, appeals, opposition strategy issues and cancellation proceedings, as well as assignment and licensing procedures. She is also experienced in reviewing clients’ product packaging, identifying IP issues and proposing brand protection strategy. Her expertise has been applied in an increasing amount to supporting international and multinational clients in the establishment and protection of IPRs under the Madrid system and in all jurisdictions in the South East Asia region.
Ms. Hanh has many years’ experience in the protection of IPRs, and promptly and precisely assesses the likely success of registering a trademark and the potential legal risks of using an unregistered mark.
Ms. Hanh’s academic achievements include:
- Masters in Development Economics part of the program of Vietnam-Netherlands from National Economic University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Commercial Law from Hanoi University of Law (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Economics and Management from Hanoi University of Science and Technology (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Foreign Languages from Hanoi National University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- World Intellectual Property Organization’s General course on Intellectual Property
Ms. Hanh is based in our Ho Chi Minh City head office.