Dr. Bui Trung Thanh
Tel: +84 83519 4666
Dr. Thanh graduated from the University of Agriculture No.4 in 1984 and completed his Doctorate on mechanical engineering in 2011 in Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City. He has conducted research on many scientific areas, headed important projects and written textbooks for undergraduate and postgraduate university courses.
He combines his interests in agriculture and mechanical engineering in his work with typical research papers being titled: “Identification of a number of key parameters affecting transit of rice-grains by aerodynamic methods”; and “Studying, Calculating and Designing the transport machine of rice by aerodynamic method”.
Dr. Thanh joined Aliat Legal as of counsel to share his expertise and experience in patent prosecution with a focus on mechanics and engineering.
Currently, Dr. Thanh is also the Head of the Faculty of Heat Engineering and Refrigeration of the Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Thanh’s academic achievements include:
- Doctorate in Engineeringfrom Nong Lam University (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Master of Engineering from Nong Lam University (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Agriculture and Forestry of Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Technical transfer course of Rice Engineering from Agricultural Engineering-IRRI-Losbanos Philippines (Philippines)
- Post Harvest Serrations at FCAT Paris (France)
- Maintenance Repair Agricultural Machinery at Chinese Academy Of Agricultural Mechanization Science(China)
Dr. Thanh is based in our Ho Chi Minh City head office.